Thursday, January 24, 2008

Naamkaran

It's interesting how we put in so much thought over names. Fact is that I used this name after spending 2 days unable to come up with a name for a blog that I liked and wasn't taken. On a different note, I was reading Freakonomics, and read this chapter on how names don't quite affect anything, they're merely a reflection of our selves, be it our children's names or our creations. Quite simply, this is what I felt after the effort spent in trying to come up with a decent name for a blog, and so I christened it with the name. Believe me, I even tried noname, :D , even that was taken!!

And in keeping with the spirit of the naming, I'd not like to disclose my name. But I believe, a little effort and brains will get u my name.

ps: Naamkaran means christening in Hindi, that's the first clue!

No comments: